Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Imvu Cheats

Ive been an imvu user for quite some time now, and it was really fun at first. Now its becoming a work for me. Getting credits is really tiresome, I'm not enjoying the work to get imvu credits now. Imvu is like my escape to reality, I'm playing it to relax myself after a long hard day of work.

Since last week, Ive been searching for imvu cheats to get credits for free. Ive stumbled upon many results from google, but most of them are not that helpful at all. Some are even fake or wrong informations.

3 days ago though, I found this site saying they have have imvu cheats to get get credits for free. I downloaded the file and read it right away. After reading, I found methods from the file that I realized, is real, to get free credits. But it is kind of risky. What I did is I made a new account, and did the method to get free credits, and just sent my main account gifts. Till now, my account is safe. Im going to try more of the methods presented from the pdf file later tonight.

*Edit
Here is the download page for the pdf: http://dloadcentral.com/download/2543/index.html

6 comments:

  1. hey,,itb sounds really cool but where can I get that file what u readed ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow the link mate. and your download is good to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you sure this will work 100%

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I finally found a link that is working! :)

    ReplyDelete